Popular Posts

Monday, September 16, 2013

As I finished the first book in the Hunger Games. I thought it would have been a happy ending because they would both be able to make it home safely. But I thought all wrong. Since President Snow was furious about how Katniss and Peeta made them let them both win by using the berries to kill themselves both if they ate them to both stay together. So Haymitch has told them that they have to act like they love each other forever. But why will Katniss have to act, she looks she already is in love and Peeta isn't acting when he tells her. But they will have to be able to act like it until the capital can get over it, which is most likely never for them. And if someone was mad at me, I would want to try and not to get them mad at me too but try and get what I want.  I can bet plenty of people would fake a lot of things to try and make up the truth to make them not guilty all around the world. But in the next book. I can predict that there will be a lot of Katniss faking being in love with Peeta and a mad Capital behind there every mood. Because in other books like Harry Potter, most conflicts don't end in just one book. Like with Voldemort after Harry through seven books and the fight doesn't end till the seventh. But will Katniss be able to fake being in love with Peeta forever with Peeta mad at her? Now I want to find out

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to when you said, "I can bet plenty of people would fake a lot of things to try and make up the truth to make them not guilty all around the world." I think that's a very good point and even I have done that once or twice-faked something so I wouldn't look as bad.

    ReplyDelete