Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Why I chose the Son of Neptune as my independent reading book

                 When I was finishing the Hunger Games series, I chose to next read the Heroes of Olympus because when I read the Percy Jackson books, I really enjoyed those. And when I read the summary of the Lost Hero and found that it was and brake-off series of Percy Jackson yet the same thing just after that series. So I thought that reading that book would be a good idea. Considering that it should be the same thing as Percy Jackson and that series, but even better.

                 In this book, The Son of Neptune, it starts out with Percy lost and no memory. He runs into a goddess who asks him to take her into the place where two guards were standing which appeared to be a neighborhood. As he got in, it turned out to be a Camp called Camp Jupiter. Which Percy had no clue on except that monsters kept following him all the way from where he woke up to Camp Jupiter and would always reapper in a few minutes. But Percy was welcomed into the camp and after a few days he was sent on a quest with Frank and Hazel all the way to Alsaka, where he can regain the god Thanthos, the god between life and death, and since he was gone, that is why the monsters keep coming back so easily. Which is about where I am in the book except he has starting the quest and not much as happened since.

                

2 comments:

  1. Dude hat book seems awesome and i should read it but at the same time it seems boring and don't want to read it at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at the same time into and not into Greek mythology. This is a novel I would consider, but not read.

    ReplyDelete